**This is a post in partnership with SkinnyScoop and Breton Crackers**
Entertaining everyone from family to friends is a fun thing for me. I love to make bite size snacks that impress and taste amazing! One of my favorite things is to dress up crackers. But Chef Kayne Raymond goes further than my ham and cheese crackers with Dare Crackers’ and some amazing recipes! Below are a few of my favorite Dare Cracker Recipes! After you look at them, bookmark them and print them, enter the TWO Sweepstakes that they have running right now! The Inspire Your Bite Sweepstakes could win you the co-host of your next party – Kayne Raymond!! The Favorite Dare Crackers Recipes Sweepstakes could win you a $250 AMEX Gift Card! Keep reading and enter below!
First let’s look at two of the recipes I voted for that I am dying to try!
- 2 slices bacon
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce (about 15 leaves)
- 2 tablespoons prepared Caesar salad dressing
- ⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Grainsfirst crackers (or favorite Dare cracker variety)
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, lay bacon on tray and cook until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool, then slice bacon into fine matchsticks.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil, place the egg into the pot and boil for ten minutes. Drain water and run cold water over the egg until cold; peel and grate.
- Chop the top and bottom of the Romaine lettuce, wash and let drain on paper towel. Choose ten of the best shaped lettuce leaves for the Caesar cups. Finely slice the remaining lettuce.
- Fold the chopped lettuce with the egg, Parmesan, and dressing. Line the lettuce cups with the filling, top with sliced bacon. Last, but not least, take 2-4 Grainsfirst crackers and crumble on top of the lettuce cups to add a tasty, crunchy topping.
- 8 eggs
- 3-4 pieces prosciutto
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons shallots, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon madras curry powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons celery, finely diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Breton Original crackers (or favorite Dare cracker variety)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water an inch above eggs. Bring to a boil. Cover pan, remove from heat and let sit for 13 minutes. Drain eggs and run under cold water to cool.
- While eggs are cooling, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place prosciutto flat on tray making sure the pieces are not touching. Bake until golden and crispy, about 15 minutes. Using tongs, carefully transfer prosciutto to paper towels to drain (it will crisp as it cools). Break into small pieces.
- Peel eggs and chop or mash with a fork. In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, sriracha, green onion, lemon juice, shallots, curry powder, and celery. Fold in eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture on Breton Original crackers and top with chives, prosciutto chips and a pinch of paprika.
Looks good, right? Get more inspirational recipes on the Inspire Every Bite Voting page! Vote and PIN your favorites by June 20, 2014 and you will automatically be entered to WIN a $250 AMEX Gift Card! Vote for your four (or more!) fave Dare crackers’ recipes by clicking on the images and sharing your picks on Pinterest. Be sure to click the “done” button and register your votes via email or Facebook so you are entered to win a $250 Amex gift card.
Want to WIN a party where you put Kanye Raymond to work too? Head over to the Breton Facebook page and enter the Inspire Your Tastes Sweepstakes! It ends June 20, 2014 too! “New Dare crackers chef and spokesperson, Kayne Raymond, will invite one lucky winner into the kitchen for the Inspire Every Bite Sweepstakes on Facebook. Go to Inspire Every Bite Sweepstakes and vote for your favorite recipe for a chance to co-host your next party with Chef Kayne. Feeling inspired by a different flavor? Visit every day and cast your vote for a new favorite. Each vote is a chance to co-host your next party for nine guests with Chef Kayne Raymond.
I don’t know about you, but I am entering both of these Sweepstakes! Be sure to get your votes in and be entered to WIN!