The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
@BestBuy #HeresToHome #ad
I am in the market for a new fridge. Not because anything is particularly wrong with mine, but because when I see the new features of new fridges, like the Samsung line, I get a little excited. While it may be a very long while before I actually act on the desire to upgrade, I love that I can head to a Samsung Open Houst at Best Buy stores and check out all of the features of any appliance I want!
The Samsung Open House at Best Buy Stores lets you check out their entire line in one place. PLUS you can get amazing offers that will help you save overall! Keep reading to see those!
In the meantime, let’s chat a little about some appliances we all need to make our lives a little easier!
- Versatile, Bottom-Right Door converts from Fridge to Freezer in a touch of a button between fresh and frozen as needed to expand/contract based on your cooling needs.
- This spacious refrigerator keeps your groceries organized with crisper drawers and an adjustable shelf.
- Chill your favorite drinks or firm up ice cream in minutes. Power Cool and Power Freeze options can lower the temperature of either compartment in minutes.
- The bottom-right compartment can be used as a fridge or freezer with 4 different temperatures to choose from, maximizing fresh food storage space.
Samsung Flex Duo® Range
- The Samsung Flex Duo Range splits in to two ovens so you can cook two dishes simultaneously at two different temperatures or have one single oven to be able to cook that large turkey.
- Cook for large gatherings with this Samsung electric range, which features 5 cooktop elements and a warming drawer. FlexDuo technology and Dual Door technology let you program separate compartments with 2 different temperatures for versatile cooking.
- Dual Door with Smart Divider opens either separately or as one door for versatile cooking options.
- FlexDuo technology enables you to cook at 2 different temperatures at once.
- Warming center burner keeps sauces and side dishes hot until they’re ready to be served.
- Warming drawer offers 3 settings to accommodate different dishes.
I don’t know about you, but I think the Samsung Open House at a Best Buy store is a great way to check out the latest appliance upgrades and to save as well!
Check out these amazing offers!
- Save an additional 10% off 4+ Samsung Major Kitchen Appliances (Runs through 11/3)
- Save an additional 10% with the purchase of 3 or more Samsung Chef Collection appliances. (Runs through 12/31)
- Buy $3000 in Samsung Kitchen Appliances and receive a $300 prepaid card (Runs through 10/31)
So get to your participating Best Buy to check out all of the fun!