My dad has been my rock this year. He has stood by me during the good, the bad, the ugly – and that was just the divorce. Now to mention, he has been the best Opa when my girls need him and someone I can call at all hours for any reason.
So this Father’s Day, if I can, I want to do something more than just a phone call. Something that will remind him, that while he is taking care of everyone else, he should take a little care of himself too.
The other day, I loaded up the kids and headed to Target. They always have great gift ideas so I knew I would find some great ideas there!
As we passed the card section, checked out the Dollar Spot and looked high and low, I found the Oral-B® Electric Toothbrushes and gave pause. Now, these are pretty cool, I thought. At a fraction of the cost of some others available on the market, they would not only be a great gift for Dad on Father’s Day, but they would also show him that I care about his health too.
Yes, I know. A toothbrush for health? And for Father’s day?
And here is why!
Dental care is important for health. Bacteria in your mouth can certainly lead to other issues within your system. So handing over a toothbrush on a special day is totally loving and would be deeply appreciated! In addition, we all know how hard it is to shop for Dad. This is a gift that he would use, every day, and always be grateful for!
Besides, look how cool the Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes are:
Oral-B® Professional Deep Sweep™ 1000
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Deep-sweep motion sweeps away plaque, keeping your mouth feeling fresh.
- Electric, rechargeable brush designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
Oral-B® Professional™ Care 3D White 1000 (only available at Target)
- Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis for a healthier mouth.
- It is oscillating and cordless to stimulate your gums and help you remove the maximum amount of plaque with less effort.
- Rechargeable, designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
- It’s ELECTRIC!
- Wraps around each tooth to clean those hard-to-reach spots, making you and your dentist happy.
I think these are great gifts for anyone you love! And since there is a HUGE price cut of up to $25 right now at Target on them, the time to buy is now! Get one for Dad, get one for you and get one to spare!
What are you getting Dad this year? I bet clean teeth and healthy gums will go over better!