Stop what you are doing right now and MAKE THESE! They are easy to make, easier to devour and super easy to crave again! We do Gluten Free and all natural ingredients so you don’t feel quite so guilty popping them in your mouth, too! These Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Balls will be a family favorite for a quick snack or even as a better choice dessert that complies with your meal plan.
My advise is that you double or triple this recipe because you are going to LOVE them!
- 3-1/2c Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1-1/2c Fresh Ground Almond Butter
- ⅔c Raw Unfiltered Honey
- ⅔c Gluten Free Mini Chocolate Chips
- ⅓c Grade A Pure Maple Syrup
- Add all ingredients, except the maple syrup, into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well until all ingredients are evenly mixed. I find a spatula works best with the sticky ingredients.
- Once all ingredients are mixed well slowly add the syrup a little bit at a time. Depending on how dry your almond butter is will determine if you need all of the maple syrup. Play with it, you cant go wrong.
- Store in the refridgerator for 30 minutes.
- remove from refriderator and roll into 1 inch balls using your hands and place in a flat surface container one at a time in a flat row. place back in the refridgertor for at least an hour.
- Enjoy and try not to eat them all at once!
A few tips:
- Use real ingredients and try not to substitute anything. The taste and texture will change if you do.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before rolling to help prevent them from sticking to your hand so much
- You can store them in the fridge for 7 days. Cover them up to keep them moist.
We know that you will love these like we do! Let us know if you make them and what you think!