About Pong Research, Inc.
- Pong is the world’s leading maker of cell phone and iPad cases that protect users from the wireless device radiation that the World Health Organization classified in 2011 as a possible carcinogen.
- Pong is the only solution on the market that has been scientifically proven to protect consumers from unnecessary exposure to cell phone and mobile device radiation while also optimizing the way the device performs.
- Pong cases have been proven in FCC-certified labs to reduce radiation exposure by up to 95% below the targets set by the FCC.
- Pong embeds in each case a patented antenna technology that redirects and redistributes the radiation that would otherwise be absorbed by the user’s head and body.
- Pong’s technology has four patents and seven patents pending.
- Pong was founded by a team of scientists with backgrounds from Princeton, Harvard, UCLA and MIT and expertise in physics, cell biology, nuclear and radiation science and electronics engineering.
- Pong cases come in a variety of colors, are easy to put on and take off and work anywhere in the world (Pong cases are currently in use in 50 countries)
- Pong cases cost between $49.99 and $99.99 and are available at www.pongresearch.com
About Cell Phone Radiation
- In May 2011, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified cell phone radiation as “possibly carcinogenic to humans.” The WHO based its findings on a large, international study that showed an increased risk of a certain type of brain tumor from regular use of cell phones – defined in the study as 1,640 hours or more of cumulative use (about 30 minutes a day over a 10-year period).
- A separate study reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found that 50 minutes of cell phone use affected brain activity in the area nearest to the phone.
- Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine reported a study that found that children absorb twice as much radiation from cell phones as adults do and more than FCC guidelines permit; most vulnerable are a child’s brain, eyes and bone marrow, which can absorb as much as 10 times the amount of radiation an adult’s body does.
- Fertility and Sterility reported a study that use of a laptop computer wirelessly connected to the Internet and positioned near the male reproductive organs may decrease human sperm quality.
- Concerns about radiation have led the FCC to impose strict limits on cell phones and tablets and mandate that Apple and other cellular device makers warn consumers not to put their cell phone directly against their head or body when using it. Unbeknownst to most consumers, these warnings can be found in all cellular device manuals.
- The FCC warns against using products that claim to “shield” or “block” cell phone radiation because they can actually increase the user’s radiation exposure because they force the device to work harder to find a signal. Standard device cases, which cover transmitters, are not recommended for the same reason.
What can you win: Your very own iPhone LeatherTouch Pong Case (in your own choice of color) | Retail Value: $59.99
Ready for your chance to win? Enter below on the Rafflecopter form! U.S. and Canada Residents Only! This giveaway will end at Midnight on Wednesday, March 28th (EST).