**This post is in partnership with US Family Guide and Digital Media Academy.**
#CreateTheNext ad @DMA_org
I can not believe summer is almost over!! I mean, school starts Monday for us! The stories the kids will tell on the first day of school will be awesome, I am sure! Especially if they attended a Digital Media Academy summer camp.
Students at Digital Media Academy summer camps had an amazing time this summer! To say “Thank you,” DMA would like to extend their biggest savings of the year to all DMA alumni – the Alumni Special.
Take advantage of special discounted pricing and save hundreds when you purchase an Alumni Special Voucher for 2016 summer camps and DMA Online courses. Purchase an Alumni Special voucher and cancel anytime before February 1st, 2016 for a full refund – no questions asked.
Hurry, Alumni Special ends September 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.!
- Founded at Stanford University, Digital Media Academy is ranked the world’s best technology camp.
- Kids and teens learn computer programming, app development, 3D modeling, robotics, graphic design, filmmaking, and much more. DMA summer camps are one or multiple week experiences taught by industry experts and tech professionals. Campers get hands-on experience creating projects using the latest hardware and software from Apple, Canon, Adobe, and more.
- I love the Girl Power classes and message! Made by Girls is a new program dedicated to empowering female learners through community and closing the gender gap in the tech industry.
- Give your teen a pre-collegiate experience or build a child’s confidence through project-based learning.
- Learn at some of the most prestigious colleges and universities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- #CreateTheNext this summer at Digital Media Academy! Alumni Special ends September 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m..
Questions? Call 1(866)656-3342 to speak with a Guest Service Representative or email email@example.com and mention the Alumni Special Offer.
Leave A Comment