**This conversation is Sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.**
Make every day delicious with Kraft!
Oh it is time to get a little delicious in the kitchen! Thanks to the amazingly creative minds at Kraft, I am all about trying new recipes and sprucing up some old ones! With the holidays not quite done, New Year’s and bowl game season is just right around the corner, after all, I turned back to Kraft and their awesome recipes page through Walmart to get an idea for a fun and flavorful dish to make for the gatherings I am going to. I searched through amazing recipes like Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites and Slow-Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata but really started drooling at the Creamy Turkey & Noodles Recipe! Talk about comfort food during the busiest time of year! I headed to Walmart, gathered all the ingredients I needed and made this dish that is sitting next to me being devoured as it should be!
Creating this dish was so easy. The entire process left aromas of onion, pasta and cheese wafting through my kitchen. If you are not hungry before you make it, you will be salivating by the time the bubbling cheese comes out of the oven. The key to any delicious recipe is quality ingredients. Kraft is a name I trust that always brings out the best in my day to day cooking. So picking up OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA and Kraft Simple Sour Cream to make this recipe was a no brainer.
- 1pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- ¼cup butter
- 1pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 6Tbsp. flour
- 2cups milk
- 2pkg. (7.5 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, chopped
- 2cans (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, melt butter in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Add frozen vegetables; cook 4 min. or until thawed, stirring frequently. Stir in flour until blended; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually stir in milk; bring to boil. Cook and stir 2 min. or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey, soup and sour cream.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to sauce; stir until evenly coated. Spoon into 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese. Cover.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 10 min.
A few tips to make this even easier than it is!
- Freeze your onion for about 10 minutes before cutting it. It will keep the tears away!
- Use a wooden spoon on top of your boiling pasta to make sure it does not boil over.
- Cover with tin foil to keep the heat in the dish, melting the cheese and combining the ingredients perfectly.
This recipe really is amazing. The combined veggies and onions with the creaminess of the sour cream and the bite of the Oven Roasted Turkey makes it a perfect combination of flavors and textures. I can see my children loving this! Even the onions just add flavor and are so well combined that kid’s may not even notice. Let’s be honest, though, any recipe that is gooey with cheese in a winner! I will say that I love the addition of the TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA to select Kraft cheeses. It makes it so creamy and melty and wonderful.
There are so many events to celebrate all year long! End this year and start the new one with some new recipes that you know your family and friends will love! Check out all of the amazing ideas and bookmark the Kraft page on the Walmart site to refer to all year long!