Sometimes a delicious cookie can hit the spot. But making something from scratch seems unappealing. So does store bought. We all need easy recipes that are fun to make and delicious to eat and share. This super easy Vanilla Raspberry Bites recipe makes everyone smile. You make something semi-homemade and impress with ease as well!
Then great thing about these cookies is that you can change them up any way you want just by changing the jelly inside. Create a strawberry, blackberry and even cherry cookie just by changing one simple ingredient. There are so many options to make these Vanilla Raspberry Bites your own.
- 48 Vanilla Wafers
- ⅓ cup Raspberry Spread or Preserves
- 12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
- Candy Sprinkle Decorations
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Take one wafer and place flat side down top with ½ teaspoon of preserves.
- Place another flat side down on top of the first and spread the top of it with ½ teaspoon of preserves.
- Top with a third wafer place flat side down place on prepared sheet.
- Repeat 18 times.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Place each bite (one at a time) into melted candy with a fork and cover completely with melted chocolate. Gently shake off excess.
- Place back on prepared pan and sprinkle with decorations.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set candy.
With so many occasions throughout the year calling for delicious treats that we can serve our friends and family, fun and easy recipes are a must! I use cookie cookbooks to get ideas and then modify them to make them easier. That is how I created my Candy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe too!
How do you make your favorite cookie for your family and friends? I would love to see your cookie tricks that make them unique to you! Share below!