This post about a Big Game Kickoff Snack Tray & Three Homemade Dips is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlayoffPicks #CollectiveBias
My 10 year old daughter can throw the perfect spiral. My 9 year old daughter can go to the ground to catch the most errant pass and my 7 year old daughter can cheer them on with enthusiasm that gets anyone around her joining in. We are a family of four girls and a family of football fanatics! We watch football, from college to pro, any time it is on. When our team is up, it is understood that, other than halftime, I will be planted in front of the TV, cheering on the team with enthusiasm.
We often invite people over to join us in the fun but the rule still stands. I will not be moving, except to jump out of my chair, screaming like a maniac, when my team does something well! So when people come over, my food has to be done, set out and low maintenance. It also has to be good, there has to be variety, and it has to have some homemade flair because that is just how I am.
Luckily, with Tyson® Wings NEW Tequila Lime flavor and an assortment of other Tyson® products from Sam’s Club, I can provide a super fast and easy snack tray that includes snack foods for adults and kids without missing a thing! Add in three homemade dips that have few ingredients and take little time and there is no way we I am missing kickoff!
It is a standing rule for me for any planned party that I shop at Sam’s Club first. They always have everything I need, in large portions, that will make any of my snack trays pop. The Tyson® brand is a brand that I have relied on for years for fast, flavorful food that everyone loves! So while planning my Big Game celebration, I had to load up! Along with the Tyson® Wings NEW Tequila Lime flavor in the 5lb bag, I also added bags of Tyson® Boneless Wyngz Buffalo and Honey BBQ flavors, Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and State Fair® Mini Corn Dogs. Between the intense flavor of the wings and the fun of mini corn dogs and chicken strips, both kids and adults will snack happy while I take in every single play on the gridiron!
We all know, though, that when we go to someone’s home for a game, we love when it looks like they made an effort! With all of this awesome, big game food, I needed some dips that satisfied every pallet! But I didn’t want the general ranch and honey mustard! So I dressed up my platter with a fresh Tzatziki Dip, a knockoff dip from one of my favorite restaurants that we will call Dressed Up BBQ Dip, and a Grainy Mustard Dip to add a little kick to the platter!
Making these is SO easy and all three took less than 10 minutes total!
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill and garlic. Process until well-combined. Transfer to a separate dish, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour for best flavor.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- Whisk mayonnaise, ketchup, and garlic powder together in a bowl; add Worcestershire sauce to the mayonnaise mixture and whisk until smooth. Sprinkle enough black pepper over the surface of the mayonnaise mixture to cover; stir to incorporate. Repeat sprinkling and stirring of black pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the seasonings have blended into the sauce, at least 2 hours.
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup top-quality mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp grainy mustard
- Stir together all of the ingredients, cover and chill at least 2 hours
I told you these were SO easy!
In my tasting, because I cannot serve anything I don’t try first, I discovered that the Tyson® Wings NEW Tequila Lime flavor are perfect for the Tzaztiki Sauce, the Tyson® Boneless Wyngz Buffalo made the Dressed Up BBQ Sauce sing and the Grainy Mustard Sauce paired with the State Fair® Mini Corn Dogs perfectly! But, truth be told, any of these sauces earn extra points with any of these must have game day snack foods!
When was the last time you shopped at Sam’s Club for your football needs? Plan your party, plan your snack tray and let your sports enthusiast enjoy the game instead of sweating it out in the kitchen! And be sure to check out this Ibotta offer to earn big!