Creating a treat that will bring cheers all around is easy with this simple cheesecake recipe and SweetWorks Sixlets candy coated chocolate flavored candies! We have had an absolute delicious time this spring with our Sixlets® by SweetWorks! This fun recipe has quickly brought Easter anticipation to new levels in our home!
- Easy Cheesecake
- 1 pk. golden grahams crushed (1¼ cups)
- 4 T. Melted butter
- Prepare your 9” spring form pan by spraying with anti-stick baking spray.
- Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press firmly into 9” spring form pan. Place in oven heated to 325 degrees and bake for 7 minutes.
- Cheesecake Mixture
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 ½ Tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ Cup sour cream
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with hand mixer on medium speed 1-2 minutes until well mixed.
- Add the sour cream and blend 1 minute.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing on low just until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour over crust and bake at 325 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- I use a confection setting on my oven, baked for 43 minutes until center was almost set. Times may vary depending on oven setting and type of spring form pan you are using.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before cutting with small round cookie cutter.
The sugar grass tastes like cotton candy and just an absolutely fun addition to this sweet dessert. It was made in my kitchen with no children around, as it becomes extremely hot. You can find recipes online for sugar glass to create this grass. Once the sugar has cooled to warm enough to touch, it is pliable and easily makes these “grassy” stems after it has hardened.
Using the SweetWorks collection of Sixlets you can place your “Easter Eggs” around the top of the cheesecake for decoration and a beautiful splash of spring color!