My kids and I love fresh fruit and pancakes. I generally just top waffles and pancakes like in my Strawberry Belgium Waffles recipe. But the other day I was hunting around Pinterest and saw some pancake dippers with bacon in them! It gave me the idea to put my fruit IN the pancake. But I wanted something fun for my kids too so the dippers it is. However, I like to take things further so I wanted to create a delicious dip that offers something other than syrup! So I made Strawberry Cream Dip right in my blender and created a delicious Strawberry Pancake Dippers and Strawberry Cream Dip meal!
- PANCAKES: From your favorite box
- Fresh Strawberries, diced
- ¼ Fresh Strawberries, diced
- ½ cup of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Make the pancakes according to the box instructions. Add fresh strawberries that are diced small to the mix. As much as you want.
- For the dip, add strawberries, whipped cream and whipping cream to the blender. Blend until smooth.
The fresheness of the strawberries in the dippers and the clean taste of the strawberry dip made these a HUGE hit with me and my kids! I also added some syrup for them to dip in too. Just to add some variety!
But I have to say, the fresh strawberries bursting in the bites of pancakes are my favorite! Even me four year old who never eats went right to work on this dish!
Try these with any fruit or other addition to make a fun breakfast for the whole family!
Want more delicious recipes? Check out all we have to offer!