Run through my Facebook feed and you start to see snow on the ground in parts of the country. I am in Texas and I immediately reach for the sweatshirt and the fluffy socks when the temperature goes below 60. That is also the time that I pull out my soup recipes! Like this Super Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe! After being sent Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce, I was inspired to find a soup I could use it in. As the base of the soup, this sauce adds flavor, richness and a unique flavor you will love! Dip your grilled cheese in it, add some crackers or eat it plain, like I enjoy it, but just eat it!
I will admit, when this particular sauce arrived for me to try, I was a little lost. Pumpkin Sauce? What do I use that on? But a simple taste told me that I could pretty much put it on anything for a rich flavor you can not get anywhere else!
Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce is an all-natural blend of peak-harvested pumpkin, flavorful San Marzano tomatoes, and aromatic spices is simmered with a touch of cream. You will love it with Ravioli, Crostini, and more!
Now to the recipe. I took the one off the Cucina Antica website and made it more to my liking. You can adjust as you like!
- 1 jar Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup softened butternut squash, I used the frozen pre-cut
- 2-3 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 2-3 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Combine Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce and cream in a large skillet. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Add butternut squash and simmer for another 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in ground black pepper. Remove from heat and ladle into warm pumpkin bowls. Garnish with fresh chives and parsley!
I told you it was super easy! Ladle it into a bread bowl, a mini-pumpkin or just serve it with warm bread. There is so much versatility to it!
When was the last time you tried a Pumpkin Sauce?
Get Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin sauce on Amazon!