**Brought to you by Pebbles.**
It is a rainy day the week before Halloween and the girls and I are looking at fun treats to take to a Halloween party! We came across these super cute Pebbles Ghost Treats and may just have to brave the rain to get the ingredients! They look delicious, will definitely be a hit at the party and look super easy to make! I had to share them with you so we could impress Halloween guests everywhere!
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal (about 6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (10.5 oz) bag of miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. white melting chocolate, for coating treats
- 1 black edible ink marker
- 1 pkg. lollipop sticks
- Spray a 9×9 pan lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat in large saucepan on stove. When butter is melted, stir in one bag of mini marshmallows until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 6 cups of Pebbles cereal. Press evenly into prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- Use a ghost shaped cookie cutter to cut the crispy treats into shapes. Melt the white candy coating over a double boiler, or according to package directions, and stir until the candy is melted. Using a spoon, stir the chocolate until smooth.
- To coat the ghosts, place one ghost onto the center of a large fork. Hold the ghost over the bowl of melted candy coating, and using a small ladle, spoon the melted candy coating evenly over the top of the ghost allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Once the excess chocolate has stopped dripping, transfer the ghost to a sheet of waxed paper and gently slide him off the fork. Alternatively, use a spoon to spread a coating of melted chocolate onto the tops and sides of the cut out Pebbles ghost treats. Allow to cool completely.
- Using the black edible ink marker, draw spooky eyes and mouths on each treat.
- Insert one lollipop stick into the bottom of each ghost treat. Enjoy!
- A 9 x 9 non- stick pan is best but even if you have one, still take the extra time to spray it. It makes getting the treat out so much easier!
- You can use any sized ghost cookie cutter you like. I like the Wilton set that has a bat and pumpkin cutter too in case I want to use this recipe to make even more shapes!
- Candy Melts are so easy to use to create the white over the ghost. You can also use white chocolate chips or almond bark but may not get a really white finish.
The kids can really get into this one by helping give the ghosts spooky faces with food markers. They can also help put them on sticks and display! It’s too fun!
Love these ghosts? Check out my Melting Ghost Candy Bark too!