I have GREAT News to report!
I FINALLY have a real loss to share!
This week, drum roll please….
I lost 1.5 pounds and smashed through the 160’s to the 150’s!
From 161.2 to 159.7!!
That is 1.5 right? Asks the Finance major!
I know it is not much and I think were Mother Nature not rearing her ugly head the day of weigh in, it might be even more, but after weeks and weeks of frustrations and flipping on ounces, I am THRILLED to see an actual pound gone!
So, after 9 weeks, I have lost 8.6 pounds and am right on track with the program! Only 1.4 to the coveted BEAR!!
I wonder what I’ll name him?
Probably Fred. Goes with Wilma. Sounds cohesive.
Anyway, while I dust my shelf for ole Freddy boy, I want to share how I did on my “list” of changes I made last week!
1) I did post my daily list on my fridge and it was amazing the difference it made! I could go and pick and choose from what I had and managed to eat every few hours as a result! I missed a few meals but could easily find a place for them! RECOMMEND!!
2) Sit ups… I did maybe 4 days of the 50 sit ups. I simply forgot since it is not habit! I have this goal again this week!
3) I stopped taking little bites! Even avoiding a tast of Velveeta Shells and Cheese and pizza! Color me PROUD!
4) NO tears here this week! Just staunch determination!
5) I stayed OFF the scale!! The whole week!! And I am SO glad I did!! What a nice feeling to get on and see real numbers instead of ounces! It did wonders for my psyche! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
So there you have it. A real loss. Real lessons learned. And yummy food to boot… which I need to reorder… cause I am low!
This is the perfect time to get healthy with me and Nutrisystem!! Especially since your 1st home delivery order is now 50% OFF! You can join online at Nutrisystem.com or call and talk to one of their awesome customer service reps at 888-853-4689!