I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for KitchenIQ. I received promotional items to thank me for my participation.
#SharpenYourKitchenIQ #IC ad
On any given day I love to be surrounded by my friends. So any time I have a chance to get them together, I am all about it. When I can introduce them to new products that will make their time in the kitchen more fun, I am even more excited! Since we all need gadgets that work and that we love, I was excited to introduce my friends to KitchenIQ, a line of fun gadgets that will make your kitchen life a lot easier!
As I pulled out the gadgets to make a Lemon Berry Zinger Mocktail with my friends, I read a little about these tools. Check out the features below.
The Edge Grip Knife Sharpener features:
- Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives
- Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
- Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
- Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
- Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
- –Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
The Better Zester features:
- Stainless Steel V-etched Zester Blade, great for zesting all kinds of citruses
- Non-stick food approved coating for smoother zesting and easier clean up
- The Fresh Zest container which includes measurements and holds the grated zest
The Potato Tool features:
- Non-stick stainless steel coated blades on the straight edge peeler and paring knife
- Scrub brush for cleaning potatoes and other veggies
- Paring knife, which stores safely inside the peeler handle
- Ergonomic soft grip, non-slip handle
Products are available on the KitchenIQwebsite or on Amazon.com
- ½ cup sugar
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 cups berry zinger tea brewed with 2 teabags, cooled
- Crushed Ice
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the sugar, ¼ cup water, and lemon juice and zest. Bring to a simmer and stir to completely dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the brewed tea with the lemon simple syrup and 1 cup cold water. Stir in the bourbon if using and pour over crushed ice in glasses.
Our Lemon Zinger Berry Mocktail was easy! You can make it into a cocktail by adding bourbon or vodka but I wanted a refreshing day drink! And it sure did!
But what impressed me the most is that, using the Edge Grip Knife Sharpener on my knife to cut the lemons made it slice through it like butter! I just replaced my knives and really wish I had this tool ahead of time. My old sharpener did not sharpen at all! If I had this, I may have saved myself some money!
The Better Zester was also really neat as it made zesting the lemon for this mocktail so much easier than any other I have used. With the wide, angled handle, we were able to hang onto it without it slipping!
I handed all of my friends a Better Zester and a Lemon Berry Zinger Mocktail as a thank you for coming and trying out these new products. Check them out for yourself or for the cooking enthusiast in your life!