**This post is in partnership with New Creative Media and the representing company. All opinions are my own.**
Sometimes women just need to get out and experience a Girl’s Night Out! A few weeks ago, that is just what I did. Part of a great girl’s night out is having a great place to stay! Like the Hyatt Market Street The Woodlands. This hotel is beautiful, calming and right in the heart of a shopping and pampering complex that will please all of your friends!
If you’re headed to Texas soon, namely Houston, you need to consider Hyatt Market Street The Woodlands. It’s a beautiful boutique hotel brand new to the Houston area. It’s absolutely full of the local character and color. Anything you could dream of doing is available to you while you’re there. In the exclusive shopping and dining Mecca with over 75 specialty, as well as national, retailers and eateries, you’ll find yourself centered around a cozy park with beautiful cascading fountains with a live performance stage. If you’re looking for elegance, top notch service and a warm, welcoming feeling, Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands is the right place for you. From the elegant entrance to the spacious room, this hotel has relaxing written all over it.
Key features and amenities:
- 70 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites offering views of Market Street or the Pavilion
- Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands is 100% smoke-free and pet-free Swim in our designer infinity pool, unwind on the outdoor terrace, near the fire pit or exercise in our 24-hour fitness center
- In-room massage and spa services available upon request
- Set within an exclusive shopping and dining Mecca featuring 75+ specialty and national retailers and restaurants
- Enjoy innumerable day trips, wine excursions, local shopping and dining, golf, local festivals and much more.
- Join us for breakfast or dinner daily for the flavors of Texas
- Host impressive meetings, unforgettable weddings, or the gala of the year at Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands