I am in a chocolate mood, and fudge always seems to hit the spot. Thing is, I am trying to make more Paleo friendly recipes that I can enjoy without a ton of guilt. This easy Paleo Friendly Fudge recipe was introduced to me by a friend, and I have already made it again! It is so good, even the kids want to devour it!
Paleo eating is a diet based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting chiefly of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit, and excluding dairy or grain products and processed food.
Take out the weird stuff and enjoy the good! This fudge is Paleo friendly and can be made whether you enjoy the meal plan or not!
And now to the super Easy Paleo Friendly Fudge Recipe…
- 1c Melted coconut oil
- 1c Fresh ground Almond Butter
- ½c Honey
- 4-5 Heaping Tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in microwavable safe bowl. Once it is completely melted pour into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add your almond butter, honey, and vanilla. Mix well with hand mixer until evenly blended.
- Add the cocoa powder in small amounts as it will cloud and make a mess. Mix well with hand and then use hand mixer until completely blended in.
- Once all ingredients are mixed well, pour into a square cake pan, mini cupcake cups, or even a personal brownie pan works great too.
- Place on a flat surface in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once frozen sprinkle with sea salt (optional).
- Remove from chosen container by using a knife or spatula to separate from edges of pan. Use a sharp knife and cut into desired size portions.
- ENJOY and try not to eat all of them at once.
- Store in freezer.