** I am writing this post in partnership with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co. All opinions are my own.**
All week long we moms have to come up with delicious, creative, my kids will eat it, I have to be able to make it in 5 minutes, meals. Every day. Every week. All year long. We get the occasional reprieve from take out and eating out but the majority of days, it is all on us. I feel this struggle most on Wednesday, it seems. It is the middle of the week, we are deep in routine, but I can see the light towards the weekend! Unfortunately my Monday motivation and Tuesday tempting ideas are all gone by the time Wednesday comes around. But, I have discovered that one #MomVictory after another can be had at dinner time – even on Wednesday’s – if I have quality products in the freezer and a dish to cook them in! Like products from America’s #1 selling seafood brand, SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.! With them I created an easy dinner that was fast, fun and really… really good! With their Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp, my Cheesy Shrimp Bake took less than 10 minutes to put together and less than 20 minutes to cook!
- 1 (9 ounces) package SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can cream-style corn
- ½ tsp. ground Cayenne Pepper (leave out if the kids don't like it)
- ½ package frozen Baby Spinach Leaves, thawed
- 11/4 cups Shredded Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheeses
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 frozen pastry sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
- Grated Parmesan for dusting
- Combine the cream cheese, roasted red peppers and cream style corn in a bowl. Add cheese and spinach. Add Cayenne if you are using it (Hint: it gives a lot of heat so you may want to try it without it for kids). Then add cubed SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp, slightly thawed. Mix well and place in medium sized casserole dish. Take your pastry roll - I found it in the refrigerated section - and roll it out on a floured surface. Press it even with your hands. Place it over your dish and use a serrated knife to cut off the excess. Use your fingers to flute or pinch the edges. Brush with the egg. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
I am really impressed with how tender and delicious the Shrimp is in this dish. It just flakes apart. Combined with the heat of the roasted red peppers and the creaminess of the cheese, the breaded Shrimp really pops. This dish has a kick that you won’t soon forget!
The SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp flavor is awesome. It is so good that my neighbor, who was babysitting one evening while I was out with one of my daughters, ate an entire package, dipping it in the Tomato Romano sauce that is included in the box. She raved about the crunch, the flavor and the size of the shrimp! I got a taste before I made the Cheesy Shrimp Bake and I have to concur with everything she said. Now she owes me a box!
Having products from SeaPak in your freezer for those frustrating nights is key! This gourmet style meal is low stress but high on awesomeness!
SeaPak has more than great products that will help you win in the kitchen every single night. They have an understanding of moms and how we struggle to be superstars in the kitchen for those we love! So, during the months of March and April, on the craziest day of the week, WEDNESDAY, they are giving away prizes, free coupons and more to YOU! Just LIKE their Facebook Page NOW and visit them every Wednesday to enter! This is so easy, so fun and we ALL deserve to #WINonWednesday!
Want more proof that they really do have busy moms like you and me on their mind? ONE (1) of my readers will WIN an awesome prize pack meant to help you Win In The Kitchen!
The Prize Pack includes:
A momAgenda Kitchen Folio, to make household organization a breeze,
A SeaPak VIP coupon, to help make home life “a little more coastal”,
A bundle of other SeaPak goodies and kitchen knick-knacks!
Just enter below and GOOD LUCK!
Giveaway Open to US Residents, 18+. Giveaway Ends March 19, 2014.
Congratulations Tawnda M.!!