This post about Buffalo Chicken Sliders is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClubTysonFFL #ad
I can honestly say that I am mostly thrilled with my football teams this year. I am a football lover through and through. Both my college teams and pro team are doing OK. But the best thing I love about the football season is the parties and get together’s I plan with my friends. Homegating is my new favorite thing and I am always on the hunt to find new recipes that will keep the crowd happy and me out of the kitchen! When I plan a homegating watch party I always start with a trip to Sam’s Club. First of all, they have the Tyson® Boneless Chicken Wingz that everyone always loves plus they have Ball Park® Franks that the kids can devour at will! With these two items in the house, I can make my Hot Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Hot Dog Sliders and even Slow CookerBuffalo Chicken Queso!
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
The benefit of this homegating food is that you can make it and walk away knowing that your guests will still get a warm sandwich long after kickoff has happened! I saw this idea on a cooking show a while back and use this method a lot. The sandwiches really do stay warmer longer and so they are perfect for hungry people all game long!
- 1 3lb bag of Tyson Boneless Chicken Wingz from Sam's Club.
- 24 Dinner rolls, small or medium
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tspn hot sauce
- Pepper Jack cheese slices
- Heat the oven to 400 F degrees. Tear off how ever many pieces of tin foil you need. One per sandwich and set aside. Place the Tyson Boneless Chicken Wingz on a cookie sheet and bake according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, combine the mayo, dijon mustard and hot sauce in a bowl. You want a tangy flavor so you can add salt and pepper to help bring it out if you wish. Cut the dinner rolls in two pieces.
- When the Tyson Boneless Chicken Wingz are done, dice them up.
- Lay out a piece of tin foil and lay out the top and bottom of the roll.
- Add the dressing to each side. Top with the diced up Tyson Boneless Chicken Wingz on one side. Top with the Pepper Jack Cheese and add the top bun. Wrap in foil and set aside.
- Make as many as you need. The place them on a cookie sheet and warm them in a 350 degree oven for about 7 - 10 minutes. Place on a platter and walk away!
I like my sliders on game day spicy. But you can modify this recipe any way you like it. Take out the spice with the Tyson® Honey BBQ Boneless Wingz or use Provolone cheese instead of Pepper Jack. The trick to this sandwich is quality ingredients and the tin foil warmer!
Hot Dog Sliders
We are using the exact same recipe above but substituting Ball Park® Franks and Provolone cheese instead. The same dressing applies, although you can remove the hot sauce if you want, and the same method of keeping them warm!
Kids LOVE this variation and can grab a wrapped sandwich to take anywhere while the adults watch the game!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Queso Dip
Another must have for homegating that lets you set it and walk away? Buffalo Chicken Queso Dip! We all know how to make traditional dip, right? Cheese and tomatoes. The only difference in this dip is that you add some cubed up Tyson® Buffalo Chicken Wingz to it! It gives the dip a smokey wing flavor that screams football! I love it and my guest do too! I make it in the Slow Cooker so I can make a double batch because it is always the first thing gone!
With the right products on hand from Sam’s Club for your homegating needs, there is no reason to ever be stuck in the kitchen when your team is pulling off that trick play that brings them the victory!
What other homegating recipes do you love with Tyson® Buffalo Chicken Wingz and Ball Park Franks?