**Recipe by Beth and Tots**
Simple recipes are key for keeping those Tots learning in the kitchen! We absolutely love to spend time creating together and this sweet treat did not last long around my kiddos! Making a fun springtime garden jello dessert calls for happy smiling faces all around!
- Green Gelatin prepared and set up in a 9x13 pan and cubed.
- Whipped topping
- Pretzel Sticks
- White Chocolate
- Green Long Sprinkles
- ½ Cup crushed graham crackers or Teddy Grahams
- After cubing your gelatin, place a few cubes in a dessert cup about half way up to the middle.
- Fill the dessert cup almost to the top with whipped cream.
- To Make the "carrots" you will need a grown up.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. 1 Cup of white chocolate morsels will be plenty for 4 dessert cups.
- Once melted, add a couple drops of orange food coloring and stir until the color is evenly orange.
- Dip one end of your pretzel sticks into the chocolate (parents) and place on wax paper to dry. If your sticks are too long, you may need to cut them to approximately 1½- 2 inches.
- After cooling, melt ⅛ cup white chocolate and dip the other end of the pretzel stick in the chocolate and immediately coat in green sprinkles.
- Using your fingers try to make all of the green sprinkles stand "up." (parents)
- Allow carrots to cool on wax paper.
- Once cool stick your carrots into the whipped cream and cover the top lightly with the crushed graham crackers.
- Place in the fridge until time to eat!
This is one that the Tots really enjoyed and want to make again soon! This is great for the kids to learn that nothing has to be perfect and their own creation can be just as tasty as the perfect one; because it is perfectly designed by them!