What a delicious idea for these warm summer months ahead. If you love s’mores, those mouth watering chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker flavors, this breakfast recipe just might be the ticket! These decadently rich waffles will excite your taste buds leaving you diving back in for more! Chocolate Sesame Butter provided by Soom Foods has just the right sweetness to top, dip or spread on all of your favorite snacks!
We love chocolate! Who doesn’t, right? We have stocked piled the Soom Chocolate Sesame Butter for all occasions; including recipes for dipping and spreading. While experimenting in our kitchen, and camping on our minds, we decided to try a completely new spin on a summertime family favorite. S’mores waffles; they might be the ultimate breakfast genius! Light, airy and delicious waffles, topped with Soom Foods Chocolate Sesame Butter mingled with marshmallow cream, we found a delightful new reason to cheer for summer!
The smooth rich flavor you will find in Soom Chocolate Sesame Butter is uniquely exquisite; yet extremely versatile. Our family has enjoyed it with a variety of snacks, but this recipe takes the cake!
- 1 Cup of flour sifted
- ¼ Cup granulated white sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Dash of salt
- ¾ Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- ½ Stick butter (melted)
- 3 Egg yolks whipped
- 1 Cup Mini marshmallows or regular marshmallows cut into quarters
- 2 Tablespoons finely crushed graham crackers
- 3 Egg whites whipped until stiff peaks are formed
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt and baking powder until blended well.
- Add the egg yolks, milk, butter and vanilla and mix.
- Add the marshmallows and and graham crackers, mix
- Fold in the stiff egg whites lightly until well mixed.
- Using a waffle maker, pour in per operator's instructions to cook your waffles.
- Set Aside to make toppings.
- 1 Cup Soom Chocolate Sesame Butter
- 1 Cup Marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tablespoons of finely crushed graham crackers (Sprinkled to top of waffles)
- Mix the chocolate sesame butter and marshmallow fluff until well blended. Spread over the top of the waffles.
- Top the spread with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
This recipe is not only delicious, but fun for the whole family to join in the cooking! There is something for everyone to do; and when it comes to my kiddos there are never too many cooks in the kitchen! They love to help, and they enjoyed each and every bite of these tasty s’mores waffles!
Keep this recipe for a special summer treat or retreat! We like to “camp” with our children in the summer, we do have the luxury of electricity for using the waffle maker, and we will definitely be taking this recipe along. The Soom Food products are great for getaways; packing a punch of energy with protein, fiber, essential vitamins and minerals!
Find Out More about Soom Food Chocolate Sesame Butter