Burger season is HERE and I am always looking for a way to spruce them up! I am having a cook out soon and wanted to blow my guests away with bold flavors that would be perfect on a summer afternoon! I came across the Chili Tomato Burger and immediately craved one! So i am getting busy on the grill with juicy Red Gold Tomatoes, Laura’s Lean Ground Beef and Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup!
- 1 pound Laura's Lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes Chili Ready, drained very well
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine ground beef and diced tomatoes in a bowl. Form into patties and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place on grill and cook to desired temperature, 160o for completely cooked burgers
- Suggested Accompaniments:
- Serve on toasted onion bun
- Sriracha Hot chili Sauce Ketchup
- Layer lettuce, onion, pickles and fresh tomatoes
Making this burger was so much easier than I thought it would be. The kick of the green chilies in the Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes Chili Ready made it pop from the inside with juicy chunks of tomatoes! Laura’s Lean Ground Beef was extra juicy as I enjoyed the burger knowing a lot of fat and calories were immediately missing. The Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup gave it that last flavorful kick as I bit in and savored every bite!