Cheesecake Brownies are a sweet treat anyone looking to indulge a little bit over the weekend will enjoy. You’ll probably want to invite some friends over while this is baking though, just to help control the temptations sure to come.
So I have a cheesecake problem. Is there a group for that? Ever since I was a kid cheesecake has been one of my favorite desserts. Lately though I’ve been making all sorts of cheesecake variations. Cheesecake Brownies are just one of many fantastic combinations you can make. It’s a pretty versatile recipe too. You can use any brownie mix you want – from a box or homemade.
Don’t you just love recipes that use simple ingredients? When a recipe is simple with ingredients in my pantry, and makes something so fantastic like Cheesecake Brownies, well – it’s irresistible! While you can use any brownie mix you prefer, I also have a slight weakness for Dark Chocolate, so that’s what we used here. It takes it right over the edge of delicious to “I can’t stop eating this!”
Just look at that gorgeous brownie batter! It’s so hard not to reach out and taste a little of that chocolate. Patience patience! Alright let’s eat some Cheesecake Brownies!
- 1 box Brownie Mix and box ingredients
- 4oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- Grease and 8x8" square pan.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Make brownie batter according to box directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in egg and sugar until blended.
- Using a spoon, drop dollops of mixture on top of brownies.
- Drag a butter knife or spatula back and forth across length and width of pan to make swirls.
- Bake for 40 minutes then tent top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out nearly clean.
Want more Brownie recipes?