**This article about how Stocking Up Saves Me Time and Money is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Randall’s. All opinions are my own.** #StockUpSale2017 #AD
Years ago, between my stockbroking career and the start of this blog, I gave full time stay at home mom a shot. I was terrible at it, by my own admission, hence the desire to start a company. During that time though, the biggest stress on me aside from three kids under 4, a move to a fixer upper and a husband I never saw, was finances. With my income gone and my ex’s income stretching too thinly to cover life, saving on the basics was a big deal. I started couponing and trying to understand how to cut the grocery budget. Years later the most benefit I got from all of the snipping and planning was that stock up sales were the best thing for me. To this day, as a single mom now and earning all of the income in the home, stock up sales are still my number one source to save time and money. So when I heard that Randalls was having the best stock up sale in the area, I hit the store with my Randalls app in hand to shop for my family. Shopping at Randalls during the Stock Up Sale means I can get all my favorite staples from General Mills, Coca-Cola, Kraft and Nabisco at a great value. When I heard I could also enter to WIN a year of FREE GROCERIES, I could not drive over there fast enough!
SEE HOW TO ENTER TO WIN A YEAR OF FREE GROCERIES
Get the IN STORE APP NOW!
Anyone who has kids knows that, at almost no time, are kids happy. As a mom it is my job to have a variety of items on hand at all times for breakfast, lunch, dinner and the seven snacks in between. Cereal like Honey Nut Cheerios™ and Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ are easy go to’s for breakfast and snacks. The kids throw them in a baggie for a great snack and we even have cereal for dinner sometimes.. shhhh. But really. Who does not like cereal at all times of the day? Stocking up on these favorites guarantees I will be ready when they are requested.
Other stock up items that are staples in my house are Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, Ritz Crackers, Nature Valley™ Granola Bars – the variety pack of course – and favorite desserts like OREO and Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix. Of course, you need Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting to ice those yummy cupcakes for an after school snack too.
The great thing about stocking up is that when something comes up, like Taco Tuesday, you have the Old El Paso™ Shells on hand. When your child comes home and says that she wants chicken nuggets for dinner, you have Heinz Ketchup in the fridge. Yes, I keep my Ketchup in the fridge. We can debate that one later.
When you want something cold and creamy, but you want to make a better choice, you have your Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt to indulge in.
I find all of these great products at my local Randalls – be sure to check out these great products at your local Albertsons Companies grocery stores including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
Stocking up saves me on those busy nights, those tired nights and those days when you just need mealtime to be easy. Like the days when you can not even find the time to do your hair! Stocking Up Saves Me Time and Money and my sanity!
I know you clicked above, but I wanted to give you a detailed look at how to enter to win those groceries! Talk about a wonderful way to save for your household this year!
Randalls is giving away groceries for a year to one lucky winner. Between 10/4-10/19, show them how you how you stock up your pantry and share a photo of how you’ve loaded up with your favorite items, including those below, from #StockUpSale2017. Entry is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Take a photo featuring two or more of the participating Stock Up Sale products below
- Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram or at Randalls by 10/19
- Use #StockUpSale2017 in your caption and complete entry form
For official rules and details, visit Randall’s Sweepstakes Page
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Cheerios™ 8.90oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 12.20oz.
- Progresso™ Traditional, Rich & Hearty, Reduced Sodium, Light Soup, Vegetable Classic, selected varieties 18-19oz
- Nature Valley™ Granola Bars 7.44oz-8.44oz
- Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, 4-6oz, selected varieties
- Oui™ by Yoplait® Strawberry French Style Yogurt 5oz.
- Annie’s™ Natural Mac & Cheese 6oz; selected varieties
- Old El Paso™ Shells
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls 15ct, Totino Party Pizza 9.8-10.4oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, 4.7-8.7oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, 4.5-8oz, selected varieties
- Chex Mix™ 8-8.75oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix, 15.25 – 16.25oz., select varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting, Milk Chocolate 12oz.
- Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix, Chocolate 18.40oz.
- Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, 6ct., 11.70oz.
- Coca-Cola MiniCans
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Classico Tomato Basil
- Heinz Ketchup
- OREO 14.3 oz
- Ritz 13.7 oz
What do you do to save money on your families grocery budget?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Randalls