I found these awesome articles and was planning on sharing them before Thanksgiving. But I am late. However, I decided that the still pertain to the Christmas Holidays coming up and wanted to share them anyway! Besides, with all of the large Holiday meals throughout the year, they really is valuable all year round!
The Crock Pot Recipes are really timeless, too! So enjoy these great tips and recipes I found on Babble.com! I’ll join in the conversation as soon as I get my Crock Pot going for dinner!
- Continue shopping for ingredients. If you’ve already planned your menu, it’s a simple matter of finding good deals in the weeks leading up to the holiday.
- Get a head count. If you’re hosting a crowd, try to nail down your RSVPs in the next week, so you’ll know how much food you need.
- If you’re hosting a potluck, touch base with your guests to assign dishes or find out what everyone is bringing.
- Clean out the fridge. You’ll be bringing home a big turkey soon, so start making room now!
- Complete any DIY projects for the home. Decorations, tables runners, place cards — get your craft on now, and skip the stress later.
- Dig out and wash the tablecloths and napkins. I know where mine are, but I always seem to be scrambling the day before to pull them out and remembering that I really need to wash them first.
- Start cleaning the house now. Spending 15 minutes per day prepping the house for guests, will keep you from a mad cleaning spree the week of Thanksgiving.
With these tips- ANY large dinner can be made easier!
I don’t know about you, but bring on Christmas Dinner with these easy recipes!
Thank you to Babble.com for allowing me to share these wonderful tips and recipes with my readers!
**I am posting these article with the express permission of Disney and Babble.com. Please see my Disclosure Statement for more information.**